This “Addendum 1” issued by “every” and “only” “Client” during the bidding process at XADAT.NL / Mr Data Business School becomes part of the contract : “ICT~Office Terms and Conditions General Module” (“ICT-Office Algemene Voorwaarden”
Addendum 1: Studie richtlijnen en voorwaarden XADAT.NL
Below, you’ll find our Career Services Commitment, our proven guidelines for conducting a successful job search.
- Money-Back Guarantee Terms (what are you getting?)
- Career Coaching Overview (what we’ll do to help you succeed)
- Career Services Commitment (what we expect of you to make your search successful)
Data Analyst Skills Jobs In Amsterdam For Non Dutch Speakers Job Guarantee 2018-2020: Career Coaching and Money-Back Guarantee For Paid Services
Because Flatiron is committed to seeing you receive a job offer in software development, certain paid Services offered by Flatiron through the Learn.co platform include job search assistance (“Career Coaching”) and/or a tuition waiver refund (“Money-Back Guarantee”). A Service that includes Career Coaching is hereafter referred to as a “Career Coaching Qualifying Program,” and a Service that includes a Money-Back Guarantee is hereafter referred to as a “Money-Back Guarantee Qualifying Program.”
Please note that certain Services may provide both Career Coaching and a Money-Back Guarantee, while others (for example, free courses) may not. Please consult each product-specific page for the applicable Service; for further information regarding whether such Service includes the Money-Back Guarantee, Career Coaching, neither, or both.
In the event that you purchase a paid Service that provides for Career Coaching and/or the Money-Back Guarantee, the following Career Coaching and/or Money-Back Guarantee terms and conditions shall apply (as modified and/or supplemented by any applicable Supplemental Terms – for example, any terms outlined on the Service’s product page or at the point of sale).
For purposes of this Career Coaching and Money-Back Guarantee section of these Terms, the term “Qualifying Job Offer” means: an offer of a job that is:
- A position as an employee, apprentice, intern or independent contractor
- Paid, including in cash
- An average of 30 hours or more per week, or multiple offers for part-time work constituting the equivalent of an average of 30 hours or more per week
- At least four weeks in duration
- In Europe, Netherlands, Belgium
- In the field of software development or working with code or directly with an engineering team
Data Analyst Skills Jobs In Amsterdam For Non Dutch Speakers Job Guarantee 2018-2020: Program Completion
Certain of the Services, including the Online Web Developer Program, consist of up to several hundred hours of largely self-directed coursework. Additional details and Supplemental Terms may be found on the applicable product page for the Online Web Developer Program.
With respect to the Online Web Developer Program, there may be multiple mid-course assessments and a final verification at the end. Flatiron will provide times for you to schedule assessments within five business days (excluding U.S. holidays) of your request. You must pass all mid-course assessments, complete 95% or more of all lessons, publish seven (7) blog posts and pass the final verification to become “Learn Verified” and to become eligible for any Career Coaching or Money-Back Guarantee which may be offered under the applicable program. You may take and/or retake the final verification an unlimited number of times, but no more than two (2) final verifications per calendar month. Once you have passed the final verification, you will be recognized as “Learn Verified”. When you have been “Learn Verified”, you will be deemed to have completed the Online Web Developer Program (and you will not be charged any applicable tuition charges for any pay period following the pay period in which you completed the Online Web Developer Program).
With respect to Certificate Courses offering final assessments, please note that students are limited to a maximum of two (2) final assessments if they should not pass the assessment on their first attempt. Students are not eligible to take an assessment while in an unpaid trial period.
Data Analyst Skills Jobs In Amsterdam For Non Dutch Speakers Job Guarantee 2018-2020: Program Pause
Students participating in the Online Web Developer Program may elect to temporarily “pause” their participation in the Online Web Developer Program at any point during the course of their enrollment (following the fourteen (14) day trial period).
Students electing to pause their participation in the Online Web Developer Program may do so on one (1) occasion only, for a maximum of three (3) months. Students must inform Mr Data Business School in writing of their intention to pause their participation in the Online Web Developer Program and also when they wish to resume their participation in the Online Web Developer Program. Students must provide two (2) business days’ notice of any request to pause or resume participation in the Online Web Developer Program and any such requests granted (or, if applicable, denied) within those (2) business days. Mr Data Business School will not make retroactive adjustments to students electing to pause their participation in the Online Web Developer Program.
If you choose to pause your participation in the Online Web Developer Program, you will not have access to the Learn.co platform while the pause is in effect, and, if you have selected the Monthly Plan payment option, you will not be obligated to make monthly payments that come due while the pause is in effect (up to a maximum of three (3) monthly payments). Please note, however, that if you have taken out a loan to finance your participation in the Online Web Developer Program, pausing your participation will not impact any obligations you may have to make payments on your loans during the period of time while the pause is in effect.
This policy applies only to the Online Web Developer Program. Students may not elect to pause their participation in a Certificate Course.
Data Analyst Skills Jobs In Amsterdam For Non Dutch Speakers Job Guarantee 2018-2020: Career Coaching
After completing a Career Coaching Qualifying Program, you will be put in touch with a Career Coach to assist you with your job search. Such assistance will include helping you to identify and pursue job opportunities in the software development field. Career Coaching will include, at a minimum, access to:
- A designated Career Coach accessible via phone, video chat and e-mail to review and discuss your job search;
- Availability of check-in phone meetings with your Career Coach every two weeks at a minimum to discuss your progress;
- At least one review of your résumé and LinkedIn profile;
- At least one mock cultural interview and one mock technical interview with your Career Coach (or other Mr Data Business School representative); and
- Opportunities to network with Mr Data Business School employer partners where available and relevant.
Career Coaching (with respect to Career Coaching Qualifying Programs) terminates upon the earlier of: (i) your acceptance of a Qualifying Job Offer (as defined above); (ii) termination by Mr Data Business School due to your failure to comply fully with these Terms, or (iii) the expiration of the six (6)-month period immediately following your job-seeking start date (as defined below). Mr Data Business School reserves the right to revoke or withhold access to Career Coaching services from any student or graduate who has received and turned down two Qualifying Job Offers.
Subject to and in accordance with these Terms, including any applicable Supplemental Terms, you may elect to upgrade from a paid Service that is a non-Career Coaching Qualifying Program to a paid Service that is a Career Coaching Qualifying Program, provided that you submit payment for the difference in price, net of any applicable discounts and scholarships, for the months you were enrolled in the non-Career Coaching Qualifying Program, between the Career Coaching Qualifying Program and the non-Career Coaching Qualifying Program.
Subject to and in accordance with these Terms, including any applicable Supplemental Terms, you may elect to downgrade from a paid Service that is a Career Coaching Qualifying Program to a paid Service that is a non-Career Coaching Qualifying Program.
Data Analyst Skills Jobs In Amsterdam For Non Dutch Speakers Job Guarantee 2018-2020: Money-Back Guarantee
If you participate in a Money-Back Guarantee Qualifying Program, and you comply fully with the job search requirements specified below and do not receive a Qualifying Job Offer (as defined above) within 180 days of your job-seeking start date, you will be eligible for a full tuition waiver.
“Job-seeking start date” is the date a graduate commences their job search, and can be no later than 90 days after program completion. Mr Data Business School reserves the right to consider graduates who do not commence a job search within 90 days of program completion, or have demonstrated levels of responsiveness and/or job-search activity less than the below requirements such that said graduate would not reasonably be considered to be engaging in a job search, as “not job-seeking.”
KNOCK-OUT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE BY MR DATA BUSINESS SCHOOL
To remain eligible for the Money-Back Guarantee (in connection with aMoney-Back Guarantee Qualifying Program), you must be actively job seeking and meet all of the following job search requirements during the six (6)-month period following your job-seeking start date:
- Be 18-29 years of age or older and legally authorized to work Or study in Europe for at least two (2) years consecutively beginning the first day of your job search
- PROOF DOCUMENT (MAX 2-YEAR-OLD) Be proficient in both spoken and written English Toefl paper score 550-580, TOEFL iBT 80-93;
- PROOF DOCUMENT GMAT SCORE 650-700 (MAX 2-YEAR-OLD)
- PROOF DOCUMENT Be proficient in both spoken and written Dutch C2 score
- Complete the assignments and steps that appear on your Careers dashboard for the relevant program within 90 days of passing the final verification and before your job-seeking start date;
- Be responsive to communications from the Mr Data Business School Career Services team, including but not limited to Career Coaching and Business Development, within three business days (or within reason accounting for unforeseen or extenuating circumstances);
- Complete two mock interviews with your Career Coach or other Mr Data Business School representative;
- Be available, if invited, to interview for a minimum of three interviews per week;
- On a weekly basis, update your job-search tracking tool with a written summary of job-seeking activities;
- Make contact with at least 8 specific individuals at prospective employers within the software development field each week, record evidence of such contact, and furnish it upon request by Mr Data Business School;
- Submit responses to any code-challenges associated with any job application on-time or within one week of receipt if due date is not specified;
- Upon request by Mr Data Business School, provide evidence of attending all scheduled interviews;
- Post at least 5 GitHub commits per week to your public GitHub profile;
- Post at least 1 technical blog post per week on a public URL that can be verified by Mr Data Business School;
- Email your Career Coach within one business day, of receipt of any job offer, including the date of the job offer, name and address of the entity extending the offer, and the title and compensation rate of the position being offered;
- Be willing to work in person in the United States or the United Kingdom within a reasonable commuting distance from the main work or residence address from which you are job-seeking, and be willing to work remotely from within the United States or the United Kingdom; and
- Have not received and accepted an offer for any paid full-time job (an average of 30 hours or more per week or two (2) or more part-time jobs aggregating an average of 30 hours or more per week) in the United States or the United Kingdom as an employee, apprentice, intern or independent contractor: (i) after completion of the relevant program, in any field; or (ii) during your participation in, and prior to your completion of, the relevant program, that meets the definition of a Qualifying Job Offer.
- Qualifying Job Offers contingent upon a background check or drug test will be considered to satisfy the requirement at the time of receipt; recipients of Qualifying Job Offers that are revoked following an employer-initiated drug test or background check will not be eligible for any tuition waiver.
It is your sole responsibility to keep track of all job search required activities. Mr Data Business School recommends that you keep a written log of your activities, back up all data, and make copies of relevant documentation. Flatiron may, at any time during the 9-month period following your completion of the relevant program, verify your compliance with the job search requirements and ask you for proof of compliance. Failure to present proof of compliance with the job search requirements may result in forfeiture of eligibility for the Money-Back Guarantee.
Questions: Data Analyst Skills Jobs In Amsterdam For Non Dutch Speakers Job Guarantee 2018-2020?
If you believe that you are eligible for a tuition waiver due to failure to obtain a Qualifying Job Offer, you must submit to Mr Data Business School via email to email@example.com no later than 187 days after your job-seeking start date a request for a waiver setting forth the following: (a) your full name and contact information (address, phone number, email address); and (b) certifying that you:
- Successfully completed the relevant Money-Back Guarantee Qualifying Program;
- Met all job search requirements (and any other applicable requirements);
- Were unable to obtain a Qualifying Job Offer (as defined above) within 180 days of job-seeking start date; and
- Are entitled to a full tuition waiver pursuant to these Terms.
Mr Data Business School will review tuition waiver requests and may seek from you further information and verification relating to your request, which you must provide within 5 business days of Mr Data Business School’s request for information. If Mr Data Business School determines that you are entitled to a tuition waiver under these Terms, (a) with respect to any amount of Total Tuition Deferred that remains unpaid pursuant to your Deferred Payment Plan, your repayment obligations thereunder will be cancelled immediately, and (b) with respect to any amount of Total Tuition Deferred that has been paid pursuant to your Deferred Payment Plan, a refund will be issued to you, typically within 30 days after receipt of your waiver request (or, if Mr Data Business School sought from you further information and verification relating to your request, within 30 days after receipt by Mr Data Business School of such information and verification). For the avoidance of doubt, the tuition waiver shall not apply to any fees or penalties owed by you pursuant to your Deferred Payment Plan, and any refund proceeds will first be applied to pay down any fees and penalties which may be owed, with any excess then returned to you.
In the event that you have received a loan from a third-party lender to pay for a Money-Back Guarantee Qualifying Program and become entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, your full tuition waiver will not include a waiver or refund of any interest, fees, or other payments (other than principal payments) made to the third-party lender (or to the assignee of the loan). In addition, any refund proceeds will first be applied to pay down any amount owing on the loan, with any excess then returned to you.
Following the request and processing of a tuition waiver, Mr Data Business School reserves the right to revoke services and supports, including but not limited to:
- New-graduate Career Services support
- Alumni Career Services support, including limited Career Coaching meetings and limited consideration for opportunities through Business Development following placement in your first job
- Access to Mr Data Business School’s campus or campuses
- Access to Mr Data Business School’s paid online curriculum
- Your Mr Data Business School e-mail alias
- Access to Mr Data Business School’s student and alumni communication channels
- Access to any WeWork services provided as a result of your Mr Data Business School alumni status
Your eligibility for the Money-Back Guarantee (with respect to Money-Back Guarantee Qualifying Programs), will terminate upon the earlier of: (i) your receipt of a job offer (as defined above); (ii) termination by Mr Data Business School due to your failure to meet the job search requirements specified above; (iii) termination by Flatiron due to your failure to comply fully with these Terms; and/or (iv) the expiration of the six (6)-month period immediately following your job-seeking start date.
If you are found in violation of or fail to comply with these Terms, Mr Data Business School reserves the right to terminate your participation or enrollment in the program under any paid Service. If you are terminated from any such program, you will forfeit eligibility for any Career Coaching or Money-Back Guarantee to which you may otherwise be entitled.
Nothing herein is intended to establish a fiduciary relationship, partnership or joint venture between you and Mr Data Business School.